Showing all 10 results
Insect Repellent II
Sprayon™ Insect Repellent II
Insect Repellent II contains a combination of active ingredients to protect against insect bites up to four hours under normal use. Frequent applications and saturation is unnecessary for effectiveness.
- EPA reg. No. 10900-72
- 23.75% Deet
Ordered in CASES. Each case is 12 cans – 8 oz. each.
Rhino HIT Kit™
The Rhino HIT Kit™ is used to enhance root cause investigations and to accurately record damage to buried facilities such as fiber optic cable, pipelines, electrical lines and more. Use of the HIT Kit™ in your investigation enables consistent documentation across your organization by using a standard tool to record every incident. High visibility Damage and Mark posts allow you to photograph the excavation site from different angles and provide a better perspective of the damage or near miss. Use of the Rhino HIT Kit™ can reduce unnecessary and costly legal actions when damage occurs.
The kit contains:
- 1 Mark Post with 3 Mark decals
- 1 Damage Post with 3 Damage decals
- 1 36” Ruler
- 2 Stands to hold the posts
- 4 Spikes to secure the posts
- 1 Bag
Optional parts include:
- Dry Erase Board Kit (includes 3” x 9” dry erase board, pen, eraser, velcro strip & zip lock bag)”
- Additional Mark Posts with Stand & Spike (English or French/English or Spanish/English)
- Additional Damage Posts with Stand & Spike (English or French/English or Spanish/English)
- Replacement Stands
- Replacement Aluminum Spikes
- Additional Rulers (36”, 48”, 72” or 1 Meter)
- Replacement Bags (regular or XL)
- Damage Investigation Video
Provides Consistent Photographic Reporting
The HIT Kit™ enables consistent photographic damage reporting by using a standard tool to record every accident.