The TriView Post is:
- Triangular post with colored cap
- 360-degree visibility
- Temperature Stable/UV Stable
- Made with our proprietary blend of thermoplastics, RhinoPoly
- includes the Flex PLUS™ Rod inserted within, making it the most durable marker post available.
- Post Colors: White, Yellow, Orange, Red, Blue, Purple, Green, Brown, Lime
- Cap Colors: Black, Red, Yellow, Orange, White
- Lengths: 22”, 48”, 54”, 66” 72”, 78”, 84”, 90”
Customers use this for:
- The standard TriView is the premium marker post. It is Rhino’s magnum opus.
- Best marker for creating public awareness of buried facilities and prompting excavators to call for a locate.
The TriView’s patented triangular shape allows for 36o° visibility, as well as 50% more warning messages than a flat post. Click here to see how the TriView® is made.
Patented design, the Flex Plus Rod™ inserted within, and RhinoPoly® construction allow it to bend and rebound when struck from any direction at speeds up to 55 mph. Click here to watch our impact video.
With its all-terrain performance and multiple installation options, the TriView can be used in multiple soil conditions, from hardpan and rocky soil to sand or clay.
Performs in temperatures ranging from -40 to +150℉, as well as UV stabilization that designed for 10+ years of outdoor use with our 10-year warranty.
Using the TriView as a test station, VentGuard, and for tracer wire allows a consistent look and safety message for your buried utility.
TriView US Patents # 7,025,016 B1, # 6,099,203, # D525721