- Flex PLUS Rod
- Standard with two internal stainless-steel terminals
- Removable cap
- 360-degree visibility
- Made with our proprietary blend of thermoplastics - RhinoPoly®
- Patented TriGrip Anchor™ for locking post into ground
- External Terminals or Terminator Plate
- Additional Terminals
- Grounded Locate Plate
- Custom Hardware
- Isolation Lever
- Cap Lock
- Standard Post Colors: Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple, White, Brown
- Alternative Post Colors: Safety Green, Black, Pink, Tan
- Custom Colors Available, call for details.
- Standard Cap Color: Black
- Alternative Cap Colors: Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple, White
- Lengths: 48”, 54”, 60”, 66”, 72”, 78”, 84”, 90”
See: Quality Standards: Rhino TriView UV Resistance COMTEC Testing
TriView PLUS US Patent # 9,469,948 B2
Standard number of Internal Terminals are 2 or 5 with up to 11 available. Standard number of External Terminals is 2 with additional terminals available. The 1/4″ Brass Terminal includes a bolt, nut, washers and ring terminal. Call for details.
We can provide the TriView test station with corrosion resistant, polyethylene wire to meet your specifications.
TS-SHUNT / Jumper
The optional TS-SHUNT can be used to create continuity between any two adjacent terminals. The all stainless steel shunt will not rust or corrode even if left exposed or installed on outside terminal posts. The unique hole and slot design allows the TS-SHUNT to be easily installed and disconnected for testing
purposes or it can be left in place for a continuity bridge.
Here’s a look inside the TriView® PLUS™ where you can see the Flex PLUS rod in action.