- High-tack adhesive
- UV Stable
- Temperature stable
- Rhino vinyl decals have a service temperature range of -50° to +225° F. Reflective decals have a service temperature range of -30° to +200° F
- 10-year warranty
- Custom sizes always available
- Reflective backgrounds
- Application specific substrates
Quality Standards: Rhino Decal UV Resistance & Adhesion.
Any of our standard or custom decals are available on reflective stock. We use 3M Scotchlite Flexible Reflective Films to ensure the highest quality.
Rhino offers many stock shapes to reduce cost to our customers. Custom decals are available in any size and can be custom die cut to your requirements. Decals may be used for name changes or logo changes on many sign materials including aluminum and poly.
- Width – Standard post decals are 2 7/8″, except for the Rhino 1-Rail.
- Width – Rhino 1-Rail post decals are 2 3/8″ wide and will fit on the Rhino 1-Rail.
- Length – Post decal lengths range from 3″ to 22″.
- Decals may come in any size up to 25″ x 36″.
- Standard hazardous materials decals use 1″ high by approximately 1/4″ stroke to meet DOT spec 195.410.