Any of our standard or custom decals are available on reflective stock. We use 3M Scotchlite Flexible Reflective Films to ensure the highest quality.
Rhino offers many stock shapes to reduce cost to our customers. Custom decals are available in any size and can be custom die cut to your requirements. Decals may be used for name changes or logo changes on many sign materials including aluminum and poly.
- Width – Standard post decals are 2 7/8″, except for the Rhino 1-Rail.
- Width – Rhino 1-Rail post decals are 2 3/8″ wide and will fit on the Rhino 1-Rail.
- Length – Post decal lengths range from 3″ to 22″.
- Decals may come in any size up to 25″ x 36″.
- Standard hazardous materials decals use 1″ high by approximately 1/4″ stroke to meet DOT spec 195.410.
- When applying decal, the minimum application temperature must not fall below 50°F.
- Pierce all air bubbles with a pin and press to squeeze out air.
The room temperature & temperature of the substrate must be between 50°F & 95°F for all Rhino self-applied decals.
The entire post surface needs to be thoroughly cleaned before applying the decal.
- Wash with soapy water (mild detergent)
- Dry completely, so no liquid/dust remains
Rhino decals have a storage range of 60°F to 77°F.
The work area must be clean and in a temperature-controlled environment for optimum application of decals.
Rhino doesn’t guarantee or warranty self-applied decals.